top of page

CAREERS

Built on traditional, hard working, family values

Contract Candles and Diffusers Ltd is a company built on traditional, hard-working, family values. We are committed to our customers, employees and future generations. We are passionate about service and quality. Our mission is to continue to use our knowledge and experience to produce the finest products for leading luxury brands.

Our parent company THF Holdings is recruiting a new and exciting position:

Software Trainer & Support Co-ordinator.

This new role based at our site in Chichester, will curate, construct and deliver our Microsoft Dynamics - Business Central training needs. This role will also be the main point of contact for user support and will necessitate the resolution of system errors, working with our external contracted support providers who will assist when necessary.

Training is estimated to comprise 60% of this role, with the support element (and basic administration duties) constituting the remaining 40%.

This is an exciting opportunity for the right person so for more information please contact matt.gillard@thfholdings.com

Here at CC&D we don't currently have any vacancies within the business but if you are interested in joining us, why not send your CV and a covering letter to hr@contractcandles.com and we will be in touch!

bottom of page